Gurja Himal,Gurja Khani Hidden Village (9N /10D)
GURJA HIMAL TREKS, which is recently explorer new route by Swiss Couple MrDawanPompe&Mrs Joy Stefanie. The treks begins and end at Pokhara or Beni. The maximum altitude is 3850m. During your GurjaHimala Treks, you have great opportunity to view Annapurna & Dhaulagiri Himalayas Range including the Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, GurjaHimala, PuthaHimal and ChurenHimala& many more other small peaks.
The trekking trails followed from Pokhara or Kathmandu by local local bus journey to Beni (282 kms) approx driving 9 hours. The first day we have overnight at Beni bazar Lodge or Guest House. Next day early breakfast, we catch the local transport for our next destination to Dharbhang Village and Overnight at Guest House or Lodge. After Breakfast, our treks will commence from Dharbhang to Lulang Village, GurjaKhani Village and return back to Pokhara via same way. OR trek via DhorPatan Wildlife Conservation which is famous for Hunting in Nepal.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Discovery, Guided Tours, Trekking
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
GurjaHimal (7,193m) Located at lap of south face of Dhaulagiri Himal. The village also called "Hidden Village" where No space above Antina and No Village above Gurja. (Nepali Legend Voice Says - TuppiMathiThauChaina, GujamathiGauwChaina.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private VEHICLE
- Hotel in Kathmandu on BB Plan / Twin Sharing
- Guided Kathmandu & Pokhara Valley Sightseeing tour
- Government Licensed holder English speaking Trekking Guides
- Trekking Permit & TIMS Card
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, for staff.
- All necessary ground surface transportation from and to Kathmandu by private car/van/bus
- Personal equipment
- Personal and medical insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed
- Bar bills and beverage (like mineral water, coke, beer and etc.)
- Personal expenses
- Any other services, which is not mentioned above
Kathmandu Arrival / 1350m
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing: Pasupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swyambhunath and Patan durbar square
BENI BAZAR: BB Plan
Drive to Beni (282 kms) by Local Bus or Private Vehicle. Approx. 9 Hrs. Overnight Beni Lodge.
TREKKING: BB Plan
: Drive from Beni to Darbhang by local bus. Overnight at Lodge
Trek from Darbhang to Lulang Village - Overnight at Local House at Homestay.
Trek from Lulang Village at to GurjaKhani Village via RugaChour. Overnight at Local House
Explore GurjaKhani village & Himalayas.
Return back trek Lulang, Darbhang, Beni& Pokhara (3 Days) or Continue Trek via DhorPatan
Pokhara. Rest Day at Pokhara & City Sightseeing
Optional things you can do paraliding,zip flying and ultra flight.
POKHARA & KATHMANDU
Drive to Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel.