Kathmandu- Nagarkot- Bhaktapur- Pokhara (5N/6D)
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeChildren, Culture, Discovery, Family, Trekking
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
In this tour from Kathmandu,Nagarkot,and Pokhara.Discover the local mountain life,history,culture and religion of Nepal.Kathmandu valley lies at the crossroads of the ancient of Asia.
Kathmandu as well as the wonderful complex of one of the Hindu temples,Pasupatinath and the World renowned Buddist stupa and Swambhunath,extended sightseeing tours of the ancient cities of Bhaktapur and Patan.
Admire the magnificent scenery of the Himalayan range as you hike to Sarankot,Nagarkot and Pokhara are the most famous valley in the southern slopes of Himalays.Pokhara is the best sampler tour of those with limited times.
- Airport pick up & transfer by private car.
- Accommodation at three star category hotel in Kathmandu (Hotel Marshyangdi or similar), in Nagarkot (Hotel Himalayan Villa or similar), Pokhara (Hotel Karuna or similar category) in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Sightseeing at Bhaktapur and Patan with Experienced English speaking guide.
- City Tour Guide and his salary with meal.
- Transportation by tourist bus Kathmandu - Pokhara -Kathmandu and Private transportation (Kathmandu- Nagarkot- Bhaktapur – Patan – Kathamndu).
- Paragliding at Pokhara
- Farewell dinner with cultural programs.
All Government taxes, VAT and service charge
- Personal equipment and clothing.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Bhaktapur, Patan and Pokhara. (Meal cost about US $ 3 - $ 6 dollar per item depending on place where you eat).
- City sightseeing entry fees in Bhaktapur, Patan and flight fare (if clients prefer to fly Pokhara - Kathmandu).
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other activities or items not mentioned in the itinerary.
Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport and transfer to hotel, at evening the orientation will be at hotel. Drive to Nagarkot. Overnight at Hotel Himalayan Villa or similar. (BB)
Early morning view the stunning sunrise and Annapurna range. Drive back to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur. Visit Bhaktapur and Patan for sightseeing. Overnight at Hotel Budhha or similar. (BB)
Drive to Pokhara by a tourist bus. Overnight at Hotel Karuna or similar. (BB)
Paragliding. Free and easy day (You can explore Pokhara City: self). Overnight at Hotel Karuna or similar. (BB)
After breakfast, drive or fly back to Kathmandu (flight is optional which can be booked on your request). Farewell Dinner. Overnight at Hotel Marshyangdi or similar. (BBD)
After breakfast transfer to airport for your departure or you can join another trip. (BB)