Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCamping, Children, Culture, Discovery, Short Breaks, Trekking
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
In this 12 days tour,experience Nepal tour to provide traveler with a taste of the country's rice culture and amazing natural landscapes.It is the country of World's highest Mt,everest and the birth place of Buddha.
Explore the rice and diverse Nepalese landscape culture that will satisfy both mind body and spirit.We also trek in the beautiful Annapurna region one of the most popular region in the World.Visit popular landmark in the beautiful lake city of pokhara and end our tour with stunning nature walks and a jungle safari in the tropical jungles of Chitwan.
• Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
• Accommodation at three star category hotel in Kathmandu (Hotel Marshyangdior similar), in Nagarkot (Hotel Himalayan Villa or similar), Pokhara (Hotel Karuna or similar category) in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
• Rafting at Trishuli River
• All meals (BLD) and accommodation while rafting.
• Rafting gears (life jacket, helmet and paddle).
• Tour Guide's salary and his meal.
• Private Transportation (Kathmandu – Rafting - Chitwan– Pokhara and Nagarkot –Kathmandu)
• Tourist bus from Pokhara to Kathmandu
• Paragliding at Pokhara.
• Mountain flight in Kathmandu.
• Farewell dinner with cultural program.
• All Government taxes, VAT and service charge.
• Personal equipment and clothing.
• Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Nagarkot, Bhaktapur and Patan (Meal cost about US$ 3 - $ 6 dollar per item depending on place where you eat).
• City sightseeing entry fees in Bhaktapur, Pokhara and flight fare (if clients prefer to fly Pokhara - Kathmandu)
• Travel Insurances
• Any other activities or items not mentioned in the itinerary
Your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport and transfer to hotel, orientation program. Overnight at Hotel Marshyangdi or similar. (BB)
Do Mountain flight. After breakfast guided Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle. Overnight at Hotel Marshyangdi or similar. (BB)
Kathmandu to approx. 3 hours’ drive to rafting starting point Charaudi 85 KM and do raft for about 3 hours. Overnight at river bank in tented camp. (B.L.D)
After breakfast Hike to Manakamana Temple or by Cable car (Cable car is optional) to see the view of Mt. Manaslu and drive to Chitwan approx. 3 hours by tourist bus, transfer to hotel. Welcome drink. Evening walk and Tharu cultural show. Overnight at Tiger Camp or similar. (B.L.D)
Morning breakfast and Elephant Back Safari, Jungle walk, Canoeing trip, Tharu village visit, bird watching. Overnight at Tiger Camp or similar. (B.L.D)
After breakfast drive to Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel Karuna or similar. (BB)
Paragliding. Sightseeing in Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel Karuna or similar. (BB)
After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu by bus or by flight (flight is an optional). Overnight at Hotel Marshyangdi or similar. (BB)
Drive to Nagarkot by private vehicle. Overnight at Hotel Himalayan Villa or similar. (BB)
Early morning view the stunning sunrise and Annapurna range. Drive back to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur. City sightseeing at Bhaktapur and Patan with experienced English speaking guide. Overnight at Hotel Marshyangdi or similar. (BB)
Do Mountain Flight. Free and easy day (You can explore thamel (self) and can buy some Souvenirs to your loved ones). Overnight at Hotel Marshyangdi or similar. Farewell Dinner. (BBD)
After breakfast transfer to airportfor your departure. (BB)